Thursday, January 17, 2008

THE BOY WHO REVERSED HIMSELF(response 1)

The book I choose to read is called The Boy Who Reversed Himself by William sleator. It is a science fiction genre that really takes you into a fantasy world. MY first impression on this book was it was going to be boring and to childish. After reading more and more I have gained more interest in the book. This book relates to me in a way because it brings you into a world where Iv always either wondered about or always wanted to go to. The author paints pictures ,explaining in such good details to the reader whats actually going on. After reading this book I sometimes have too tell my self this is only a book, and things like this cant really happen. The author also makes you wonder about people who are always quiet , and if they are actually from somewhere else lol!!. So far I have read about 70 pages due to fact that the book is only about 150 pages long I am going at an excellent pace. I plan on reading more of this book and expanding my imagination while doing so.





CANDACE- Salt.com

1 comment:

Bob said...

Wow. This is the stupidest book report I've ever seen.