Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Enders Game

Enders Game by Orson Scott Card response 2
Pg.59-Pg.121
So far in the book Ender is maturing rapidly and is catching my attention that he is becoming more self confident.I thought that Ender would always be the little shy kid who never shows a manly or couragious side to prove to everyone he's not what they think.But he's proving me wrong.Ender is starting to catch on to people but is learning to let them go instead of holding on to the past.Ender in my opinion is a very strong smart kid who is being forced to make decisions and is being put in the spotlight because they believe he is some type of prodigy.My life and the main character's life is starting to be compatible because we both have expectations that has to be met.Like I have to graduate high school and Ender has to get through battle school.Also me and Ender have to get past who we care about because of what has to be done.

What type of things have you had to give up because of expectations or something else important?

No comments: