Thursday, February 14, 2008

Time Machine, by H.G Wells- to chap 9
This book in my opinion has alot of good parts that stick out and you remember, such as time being a 4rth demension, or the explanations of the time machines ability. Wells wrote a great book SO FAR, but all of a sudden, the time machines lost, and the fell of the book is lost... What Im saying is that without the time machine, this book has a seperate feel to it. Yeah sure, theres suspense waiting for the time machine to return, but the suspense I read (if it were a tempo describing my inertest) is very low on my richter scale. At one point he found a fossil in which he could use as a candle... That isnt really the suspense I was hoping for. But the Morlocks closeing in "upon" him as the book says, just so happens to interest me, but if they (morlocks) dont get there soon, Im rootin' against the time traveler. I think its time for the suspense to come back. Im suprised that I gave the book such a chance while I read around 3 chapters in which lacked a time machine.
Anthony F

No comments: