Thursday, December 13, 2007

Heart On my Sleeve

My book was originally Life is Funny by Ellen Wittlinger but the more i read it the more boring it got. Im now reading Heart on My Sleeve by Ellen Wittlinger. It caught my attention from the first page. Its about Two highschool students on opposite sides of the U.S that are looking into colleges they would like to attend and meet up at an open house. The book goes throught how the two keep in touch and talks about what each goes through in their lives.
I like this book because it tells the story though emails, instant messages and notes sent through the mail. It makes it more interesting and helps me relate more to the story than if it were to just go through a series of conversations between characters. It also makes it easier to understand who's saying what and who their saying it to. I'm pretty sure i'll get throught this book pretty quickly because its interesting and keeps my attention after every page.

1 comment:

Mr. Malley said...

Rachel...it sure looked interesting. Is that a Mack High library book?