Monday, December 10, 2007

perks of being a wallflower

Throughout this book their are many characters being disguised. This process leads to an attempt of figureing out who the author of the letters are. Chbolsky uses code names to stop the reader from learning who he is, Which was one thing mentioned by the author in the beginning. In the very first letter, one character was simply SHE. But in th next letter, SHE, got a name. I think that such clues leading to the authors identity in the story will arise only if all identities (HE'S & SHE'S)are discovered. Reading The Perks Of Being A Wallflower is, for me, is like eating stawberry shortcake... Not really, but it is a good book written by Steven Chbolsky. In fact the stories so good that i could keep writting about it... But I've decided to leave some room for my fellow bloggers. Tony.F 4/5

1 comment:

Mr. Malley said...

Tony, mmm...convenient. Write more, lol. I think that is a very interesting discussion of the author's intent.