Tuesday, December 18, 2007

the perks of being a wallflower by chbosky

This book has an immense ability of reminding me of my life... In the first letter, a complement went to someone for not sleeping with people just because they can. Malley, you might see the connection between the book and I on that one! But theres more. Chbosky hides himself from us... I dont hide myself, however, I do know some hybrinators. People that dont want to be seen, but because I see them, maybe its the reason I thout id learn Chboskys ID. Who knows... Its the last blog, and to be honest, I dont even want to know who he is in the story anymore. But it was a good book, and i may recommend it, depending upon whos to read it. tony F.

1 comment:

Mr. Malley said...

Frank...I want you to spread these responses out throughout the book. If your last response is about the first letter then you are not doing what you should be doing.

Lastly, I'm not sure what this response is about. What part of yourself or your life does this book remind you of?