Sunday, April 13, 2008

Introduction-What can we do about political corruption?

My intrest in this topic has gained over the last several months. The media is one of the reasons why im so observant to this situation. from presidential elections, nominess, govenors and government officials, it has been a catastophe. Politcal corruption has increased to the point of no return. I think that this behavior is very unprofessional. I'v heard of the phrase " their only human too" but the things that are being brought to light are ridiculous. There status should give them reasons for being professional and to want to work at their best. Can we stop this? what can we do?, or is this a new trend in politics?. I dont know , but I dont think that this behavior should be taken by ther people. We should itleast get repsect, even if they wont respect themselves. This has to stop, because if it doesnt then it will only become worst .


CANDACE SALTERS

No comments: