Wednesday, April 23, 2008

MY RESEARCH ON COLLEGE V.S. THE ARMY

So far my search has had its ups and downs.I first looked for benefits toward the army by using google and found only registration forms when looking for some army benefits.So finally after some real searching for some time I finaly found some useful info like the army receives healthcare benefits,good retirement pay,subsized amount of food,great housing,and other great benefits.Then I popped in the same question but for college.Now this was even more difficult there were no real direct answers until I found this one website that gave me some info that was helpful.Like most jobs look for college degrees,most offspring of college based parents tend to do the same,and gives person powershift within the household.Now there was a real problem when I searched for disadvantages or consequences of both"NOTHING WAS FOUND"I couldnt find anything for both.It was like they both had no flaws at all even like in the army the biggest thing is "YOU CAN DIE" even with college you can be in "TREMENDOUS DEBT".But im going to keep searching and I hope I can find what im lookin for.

No comments: