Thursday, April 17, 2008

Introduction

Which life choice is more rewarding after high school........Army or College?

My moms only dream was for me to be successful in life.So I thrive to get where her dreams take place.But to accomplish what needs to be done I have to complete high school & college.High school is almost over and my decision has been made but I do have other options.My choice is college but there are other choices such as trades(plumbing, carpentry,sheet metal)but the other option is THE ARMY.They say the army is for the proud & the brave and college is for smart or rich people.But I always wanted to know "WHICH LIFE CHOICE IS MORE REWARDING AFTER HIGH SCHOOL......ARMY OR COLLEGE?We all know that college is for furthering your education and almost putting yourself ahead of the pack when it comes job time and it helps to have a furthered education.But on the flip side the army is for the strong individuals who are fighting for our country to keep us ahead of the competition in global affairs.

No comments: