Tuesday, May 6, 2008

1st post- What can we do about political corruption?

After doin further more research, I am still having trouble with my topic (what can we do about political corruption). But I have found a couple of examples of this type of corruption. Bill clinton was supposably having an affair with monica Lewisky. At a press conference on January 28th, of 98 Clinton told america qoute on qoute " Im going to say this again I did not have sexual relations with that women, Miss Lewisky. Thesame year at a press conference former President Clinton was heard telling America qoute on qoute " I did have a relationship with Miss Lewisky that was not appropiate, " In fact it was wrong". Though Mr.Clinton had this blow up, he is known my many democrats as the best president by far, some even say that he was the closes we would ever get to having a black president. Another recent and more popular scandal by a politician , was the Spiltzer scandal. He was later caught having sexual relations with a female from a call service. The woman was 18 years of age , and was named Ashley Dupree. Spilzter, who is the govnor of New York State was forced to resign due to pressure by his fellow government peers. Though the former governor admitted to his wrong doin, his wife Mrs. Spiltzer stood my her husbands side no matter what. Even encourageing him to continue his duty as a us governor. These people I have named are just a few of the people who have came up as the corruptors. I am coming to find out how extremely hard it is to find the answer to ending corruption. Maybe their isent a ending to the noncense, but watever the reason is for such terrible behavior it should be takin much more seriously.

HILLARY CLINTON FOR PRESIDENT 2008!!!!!!!

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9C0CE6D8153FF937A2575BC0A9629C8B63

1 comment:

greeneyeboi said...

wow I never thought about how much corruption is involved in politics/government.I think this is a great topic hope everything goes well for your search.

OBAMA FOR PREZ "08"!!!!!!