Tuesday, May 6, 2008

WHAT AFTER THE EDUCATION

In this post I will be talking mainly about my search for life after college.I went back to my main source of information (Google).I typed in life after college and searched a few sites until I ran into one that gave me the info I was looking for.This website is "www.cuvtips.com/life_after_college.html.I came to this wbsite and found the info that sparked some decisions that I'll have to make after my educational journey.Some of these decisions include:

.Am I gonna go in a career path of the major I took or will I have a change of thought?

.Will I live with the folks or will I be able to have my own place?

.Will I go back to school or take time off and then go back?

.Am I willing to relocate just incase I do get that dream job?

These are the decisions every college graduate have to make.These decisions are the pathway of if your gonna be successful or if you crash and have to spend a great amount of time building yourself back up.


"Life After College." cvtips 06 05 2008 .

2 comments:

salt.com said...

I think that this topic makes me really think about the responsiblities and life choices that I will too have to make. After college you are now fully grown and now able to live YOUR onw life, but we all sometimes need help. Thats when family and freinds come in, by lending a hand. So after education comes adulthood, which is no easy ride but it can be easier with the help of others.


CANDACE SALTERS-PATHOLOGICAL ENGLISH

Mr. Malley said...

Derrick...I'm looking for more commentary. I'm not seeing any of the things you discovered, other than your questions.