Monday, May 12, 2008

THE PRICE OF AN EDUCATION COMPARED TO A LIFE OF ARMY EXPERIENCE

The army v.s. college things both have their ups and downs.I went to my main source once again(Google)to find out which one pays out the best.For college prices I went to google and clicked on the website
("www.earnmydegree.com/online-education/learning-center/education-value.html")
this website gave me the info I was searching for.


THE AVERAGE ANNUAL EARNINGS OF A:

.person with some college(non graduate)-$36,800
.person with associates degree -$38,200
.person with bachelors degree -$52,200
.person with masters degree -$62,300


So we got college out the way here comes the army.I did the same thing searching wise for the army earnings.I found out that army soldiers get something called a compensation which is worth $99,000.I found this info at the wesite
("www.goarmy.com/benefits/total_compensation.jsp").
This compensation is cool and all but there's one little problem,the compensation is 60 worth of non cash benefits which leaves army soldiers with about $46,262.But this compensation includes healthcare,retirement pay,childcare,etc.So which one would you rather have....?

Personally I would rather take the college road but thats just me...!!!!


"Value of Education." 08 05 2008 .

"Benefits." Total Compensation 12 05 2008 .

No comments: